JBL Sansibar GRAY Gray, fine substrate for fresh and marine water aquariums
- Fine, uncolored sandy soil: substrate for freshwater and saltwater aquariums and aqua terrariums
- Vital plant growth: Prevents sludge and other waste from seeping in thanks to its fine grain size and dense storage
- Prevents damage to the mucous membrane: Fine, rounded natural sand is gentle on the sensitive barbels of bottom fish. Ideal for bottoming fish such as armored catfish and loaches
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: No release of undesirable pollutants into the water.
- Scope of supply: 1 bag of Sansibar Gray. Grain 0.2-0.6 mm. Rather unsuitable for underfloor heating cables